FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is CLAP?
CLAP is an abbreviation for Container Ledger Account Portal; a self-service web portal which is being solely administered by D&D Control (M) Sdn.Bhd.
2. Why should I use CLAP?
You can plan upfront to prioritize and manage all your overdue invoices for timely release of Container DO (Delivery Order).
3. What are the main advantages of CLAP?
- Boost Cash flow.
- Pay only for those overdue invoices to ensure the timely release of Container DO (Delivery Order).
- Slash Expenses.
- Make online payment for invoices and reconcile payment with your bank statement.
- Reduce Administrative work.
- Enables you to view payment history for an efficient payment tracking at your end.
- Speed-up the timeline to request for DO release by maintaining sufficient amount in CLA to pay for overdue and outstanding invoices.
- Enabled you to manage the invoices for every individual containers, track the outstanding status and print receipts.
4. How can I get access to CLAP?
You just need to login at : https://clap.my or just type clap.my
5. Is there any correlation between clap.my and CLA (Container Ledger Account)?
Yes, clap.my is a web portal for CLA members.
6. Is it compulsory for me to subscribe CLA before I’m allowed to use CLAP related services?
Yes. You are required to subscribe to CLA in order for you to use any CLAP related services. Please contact our office to activate your CLA membership with us.
7. Can I use my CLA Security limit amount to make payment?
No. The security limit (Cash or Credit) is only to facilitate the Container DO release without Container any deposit.
8. What payment methods are allowed in CLAP?
Direct Transfer to D&D Control (M) Sdn Bhd account via IBG (Interbank Giro) or Instant Transfer. Besides that, CLA Portal will also accept other payment channels like FPX (Real-time online bank transfer), Cards (VISA, Mastercard and AMEX) and Contra from CLA cash balance.
9. What is the minimum and maximum transaction limit for FPX?
For retail/personal banking account, the minimum limit per transaction is RM1.00 and maximum amount is limited up to RM30,000* per transaction. For company/corporate banking, the minimum limit per transaction is RM2.00 and maximum amount is limited up to RM1,000,000* per transaction.
*The above limit is subject to your internet banking withdrawal limit with your bank, whichever is lower.
10. I have made a payment using FPX, how can I know that my payment is successful?
There are 3 methods in which you will be able to know that your FPX transaction is successful:
- Online receipt provided by FPX.
- Email notification sent by FPX system (provided that you have entered your email address at FPX bank selection page).
- Online receipt provided by your merchant.
11. Is my transactions via FPX really secure?
FPX uses high standards of authentication and certification to ensure all transactions are secure.
12. Why am I being charged with RM2.00 per transaction for payment via FPX when I’m actually giving business to you?
The fee of RM2.00 is being imposed by FPX (Financial Process Exchange) which is operated by Payments Network Malaysia Sdn Bhd (PayNet), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank Negara Malaysia.
13. Is it safe to perform online payment transaction with you ?
Yes. You are transferring payment directly to D&D Control (M) Sdn Bhd bank account by using the trusted and licensed payment gateway endorsed by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).
14. Are there any charges for using this portal?
The registration fees is waived until further notice. We encourage you to register with us the soonest possible to enjoy this registration fee waiver.
15. Can I access the portal for 24 hours, 7 days a week?
Yes, this secured web portal is accessible from anywhere and anytime at your convenience.
16. Can I cancel the payment made via CLAP?
Yes, you can. But however, this function is done internally for security reasons. Please contact CLAP Helpdesk for further assistance.
17. Can I get a refund for my cancelled payment?
Yes. But we can also park/hold your overpayment/cancelled payment for it be used for your upcoming invoice settlement.
18. Does CLAP share my personal data with third parties?
No. rest assured, all transaction history and personal data will only be utilized based on the terms and conditions of CLA subscription. We will NOT share any of your data to third parties.
19. How do I unsubscribe to CLAP?
Please contact CLA Helpdesk for further assistance.