THE TERMS & CONDITIONS (T&C) GOVERNING CLA PORTAL
Please read and understand the following T&C which are meant to keep you informed of their obligations and to regulate your access to the services made available on CLA Portal, www.clap.my. By accessing this portal and/or using any of the provided services, you agree to be bound by these T&C.
The information, material, functions and content provided in the pages of the portal may be changed from time to time with or without notice at D&D Control (M) Sdn Bhd’s (D&D) absolute discretion. Your continued access or use of the portal and/or the services provided herein subsequent to any such change will be deemed as your acceptance to those changes.
You are solely responsible for making your own assessment when accessing and using this portal, the services and the content on this portal, and you acknowledge and accept all inherent risks associated in accessing and using this portal, the services and the content over the internet.
These T&C are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
2. Support Team
Subscription of license is only limited to the rights to utilize services on CLA Portal, it does not construed the ownership of license.
D&D may publish your company's name on CLA Portal, www.clap.my on the status of container deposit excemption that will be updated from time to time.
4. Privacy Statement
5. Portal Content and Copyright
7. Refund Policy
Payment made via authorized payment gateway service provider will be charged as mentioned in the portal, which may be changed from time to time.
You shall be responsible for all applicable charges, levies, taxes (whether provided now or in future). If in such case you proceed to make an access to the portal, you will be deemed to have agreed to such fees, charges, levies and taxes.
CLA Portal reserves it’s right to change all fees, charges, levies and taxes by giving you thirty (30) calendar days’ prior notice in writing or in any manner deemed applicable by D&D.
9. Transaction Error
- In case payment account is debited, you shall not make the payment twice and immediately contact Support Team to confirm payment.
- In case the payment account is not debited, you may initiate a fresh transaction to proceed with payment.
You shall take all reasonable precautions necessary to ensure that no other persons have or will be granted your Username and Password, unless being authorized by you. Such precautions may include, among others, immediately memorising your Username and Password, destroying any document on which it is stated, changing password from time to time for security reasons. Primary user will authorize Secondary user to access the portal and therefore each user shall be deemed to have agreed to keep Username and Password secured and confidential.
In case you discover any unauthorized access to your account, data/information, you shall promptly notify Support Team thereof and take appropriate measures to mitigate the effects and prevent a recurrence thereof.
D&D herein shall in no event be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever suffered or arising from any interruption to or unavailability of this portal or the services and/or the content, and in connection with your access or use or the inability to access or use this portal (or any third party link to or from the portal), reliance on the information contained in the portal, any technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, error, omission, delay in operation, computer viruses or otherwise.
11. Confidential Information
In the course of using the CLA Portal, D&D and you shall be exchanging information which are deemed to be sensitive, substantial and confidential. Parties shall keep confidential all information and not disclose to any third party any information in respect of, arising from or in connection with the assessment, subscription and all correspondence in relation to this CLA Portal unless the disclosure is required by law or made with prior written consent of both Parties.
12. Restriction on Use
- violate the security of the portal nor attempt to gain unauthorized access to the portal, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the portal, through hacking, password timing or any other means.
- take nor attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of D&D, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on the portal or its infrastructure.
- use nor attempt to use any scraper, robot, bot, spider, data mining, computer code, or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology to access, index, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the portal, any data or content found on or accessed through the portal without the prior written consent of D&D.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any other content.
14. Effect of Breach
15. Account Deactivation
16. Validity of Terms and Conditions
CLA Portal reserves the full rights to keep the T&C updated from time to time. We will do our best to keep users aware of the updates. However, users are encouraged to follow up changes or additions to the T&C frequently.